Zucchini Yachts...because we're extra :)
Oil & Sauce:
2 Garlic Cloves
Instructions & Pics
Let's get started!!
-preheat oven to 475
-slice the ends of the Zucchini
-cut in half, hot dog style :)
-scoop out insides
Frustrated already??... This will be the only annoying part about making these yachts.
Below, we'll show you how to make the scooping easier.
Use your spoon to create a lining.
Scoop the inside out.
Flip spoon and scrape.
Get ready to bake...
-spray pan with cooking spray
-lightly season zucchini with salt, black pepper and garlic powder
-bake for 15 minutes at 475 degrees
While Zucchini is baking, cook the gobbler...
-dice 1/2 onion
-mince 2 garlic cloves
-heat in pan, with olive oil, till light brown
Once light brown...
-add the turkey
When the turkey is cooked...
-add chopped tomatoes
Zucchini is baked, turkey is cooked! Next step...
-fill the boats to the rim
Top with marinara.
Layer with parmesan.
Bake until cheese melts & remember...
always let it cool down before you chow down.
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees
2. Spray cooking pan
3. Cut ends of zucchini and slice down the middle
4. Scoop out insides of zucchini
5. Lightly oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder your yachts.
6. Bake for 15 minutes
7. While yachts are baking, start cooking turkey.
8. Dice onion, mince garlic and using olive oil, cook in pan till light brown.
9. Add turkey when onions are golden
10. Add tomatoes when turkey is cooked
12. Fill the yachts with turkey stuffing
13. Top off with marinara
14. Cover with parmesan cheese
15. Bake till cheese is melted
16. Garnish with parsley.
17. ENJOY YOUR YACHTS YOU CLASSY COOK :)