1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking pan with olive oil.
2. Chop tomatoes, onion and cilantro. Set aside.
3. Saute chopped onions, on medium heat, with olive oil till they are light brown.
4. Mix in shredded chicken and chopped tomatoes.
5. Season chicken with cumin, salt and black pepper to taste.
6. In a bowl, mix yogurt and one can (4 0z) of green chilies.
7. Mix together chicken and yogurt mix.
8. Fill and roll tortillas with chicken mix. Place in baking pan after.
9. Pour enchilada sauces over tortillas and bottom of the pan.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
11. Top with cheese, cilantro and tomatoes when done :)
Serves a mariachi band of 6. Total cook time 40 minutes.
2 tsp Cumin
2 tsp Salt
Oil & Sauce:
Red Enchilada Sauce
Green Enchilada Sauce
Whole Grain Tortillas
1 Can Green Chilies
4 Shredded Chicken Breasts
1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
Shredded Cheddar Cheese